Order your Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet, Buick original OEM parts and accessories. We can order your part and either hold for pick up or ship to you. We look forward to serving you.
Call us today at (754) 220-2577
You bring craftsmanship and sophistication to the road. Our parts and warranty coverage helps your Cadillac continue to perform optimally. With three levels of warranties, you can find the perfect fit for you. Read below to see warranty options.
1) 24-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty
Our most common Parts Warranty offers a coverage period on a majority of our Service Replacement Parts including labor (ACDelco and Genuine GM Parts included) as long as the part was installed by a General Motors dealership.
Warranty effective April 1, 2018. Parts that are covered include:
- GM Original Equipment Brakes
- GM Original Equipment Rotors
- GM Original Equipment Alternators and Starters
- Professional Brakes
- Professional Rotors
- Professional Alternators and Starters
2) Limited Lifetime Warranty
General Motors offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on specific service parts sold by GM dealers. GM warrants to the purchaser that it will replace these specific Genuine GM/ACDelco parts for all manufacturer defects including normal wear and use, including 24 months of labor (see list below):
- Chassis Parts
- Fuel Pumps – Electronic
- Ignition Wire Sets
- Shock Absorbers/Struts
- Wheel Bearings – Hub Bearings
Effective Date: This Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid for parts purchased on or after April 1, 2014 and shall remain in effect for as long as the named purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part was installed.
Qualifications: It will be incumbent on the purchaser to retain the original sales receipt and/or job card, together with the properly completed warranty reimbursement form. A warranty reimbursement form is provided at time of purchase or can be downloaded from the internet at genuinegmparts.com.
3) 12-Month/Unlimited Warranty
Effective April 1, 2018, General Motors offers a 12-month/unlimited-mile coverage period on these select ACDelco Replacement Parts including labor as long as the part was installed by a General Motors dealership (see list below):
- Advantage Wheel Bearings – Hub
- Advantage Shocks and Struts
- Advantage Brakes
- Advantage Chassis Parts
- Parts that include bolts, fasteners, grommets, spacers, shims, washers, and clips
Exclusions: The 24-Month/Unlimited-Mile Limited Warranty, the Limited Lifetime Warranty, and the 12-Month/Unlimited Warranty exclude the following:
- Fluids, or any additional parts necessary to complete the installation
- Damage due to improper installation, alteration, or objects striking the part
- Damage caused by the use of a coolant or coolant mixture not in accordance with the vehicle warranty
- Improper application; use of part in a manner not specified by General Motors
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, or other incidental or consequential damages
Original Purchaser’s Obligations: This auto part warranty remains in effect for as long as the original purchaser owns the eligible vehicle on which the part(s) was originally installed. The original purchaser seeking a repair must return the vehicle to a Cadillac, Buick, GMC, or Chevrolet dealership. The original purchaser must provide a copy of the original auto repair order showing that a Cadillac, Buick, GMC, or Chevrolet dealership had earlier replaced the warranty-eligible part. The cost of the replacement auto part(s) will be covered; labor is covered up to 2 years of original purchased part. Locate a dealer near you to take advantage of this valuable warranty and the expertise of our technicians, who receive exclusive training on your specific vehicle.